Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Cocoa Beach Pics

The Crane


I can't believe I managed to get that first picture, and managed to have the settings right to not get a butt-load of motion blur on it. In case you didn't know, cranes look kinda stupid when you look at them straight on, I think a couple of the pictures below prove that.


Other Birds and a shell


I personally love the last picture I have on here. Those little ones are so freaking cute when they run like that. Those things seem to have two speeds, stopped and run as fast as you can. Have you ever seen one just kinda strolling along? I sure haven't.





All in all, that short little trip was exactly what I needed. It was like the waves were God whispering "I love you" in my ear.

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

i love that you, nick and whit, dawn and justin and i have all found some sort of comfort or challenge or hope in the waves...i hope that jesus is still whispering to you even as you sit in front of the computer :).

CMD said...

hey, nice pics, duby!

nothing beats sunrise at the beach...but it's way better on the gulf side! and i also agree that god speaks through the waters...my fav pic is the crane at sunrise, top right.

Heather said...

Dangit...Nolesie took my favourite. :P

And...are the little ones kingfishers or sandpipers?

I know...you're a computer dood, and not a biology dood, but they were my favourite when I caught sunrise at Melbourne.

~H