Saturday, October 14, 2006

In the process of trying to write a divinity talk for club on monday (its not going to well right now) I flipped through my journal/bible study notes/sermon notes/whatever notebook. I was amazed at how random my thoughts really are when I just sit down and write, usually late at night. Anyway, I found something I wrote that I'd I like to share. Its much better than a long post about a spaghetti dinner. I'll put the paragraph I'm talking about in bold because I want to show the randomness of the writing abit.

I could sure go for a bar night with Scott right about now. And get together with Cody and Andy and Weenum and Cyphers and Zack. That football game kicked alot ass.

I believe in love. Even though all of my beliefs seem to be up in the air, I believe in love, and God is that love, everything else be damned. Maybe this is right where I should be, I just need to live it out.

I'm freaking hungry.

Tar-tar sauce.


Thats a totally logical progression right? People I miss - a football game, not sure which one now - a kind of statement of believe - I'm freaking hungry - and a simpsons reference, "let the fools have thier tar-tar sauce"

I like that one coherrent paragraph I wrote in there.

No comments: