Tuesday, September 26, 2006

guess who's back... back again

Duby's back, tell a friend...

anyway.

I had totally forgot about this blog, and so sad for y'all, now that more people I know are using blogger, and I've been getting into the habbit of posting things more than a sentence long, figured I'd step up to a blogger acount, and then realized I had one (with a funny picture I forgot about) that has laid dormant for almost a whole year.

I'm gonna (re)start this blog in the way I think any blog should begin, with a good, solid, uplifting refelction of a fart, enjoy.

So I get off the plane in the Smith terminal of wonderful DTW in Detroit, MI. Walking through the terminal to baggage claim and I'm got the soundtrack to Idlewild (a sweet cd by the way) on my rather loud headphones, big headphones that pretty much block out the world. So I've walking to the baggage claim and realize I have to fart, no biggie, I think, I'll just let it out nice and quite in the middle of this crowded terminal. Well, judging by the swinging around of 3 conservatively dressed older woman and the faces of laughter coming from the little kids next to me, its hard to determine the volume of a fart with loud music blaring directly into your ears. It must have been a rather decent volume because the ladies were a good 10-12 feet away. I really wish I had my camera on me at the time, because the look on the old ladies faces were amazing, espically when compared to those of the little kids.

2 comments:

Nick Warnes said...

I laughed out loud...

Unknown said...

me too... love you brother.
Ben polavin